If your cloth does not look so nice after a while give it the “facelift”, as described under “your questions“. This way, you can easily refresh it yourself and even repair it.
We grate our mixture for you. So applying the wax for you is quick and easy, you do not need to grate the wax yourself. You also do not worry about cleaning the grater afterwards (which can be a pain).
Fast and easy repair:
- Preheat the oven to 90-100 ° C max.
- Lay your cloth on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Scatter the chips evenly on your cloth – if you want to refresh the whole cloth on the entire cloth, or only on heavily worn areas. (if the wax is sticking together due to the transport put it in the fridge for a short time)
- Put in the oven for about 3 minutes or until the wax has melted. When you take the tray out of the oven and you see that in some places there is still too much wax, you can spread it evenly with a brush.
- The cloth cools down very quickly and can be reused immediately.